We all know that playing expert soccer involves a major commitment for equally bodily schooling and mentally. However, the identical is to be explained for a food dedication and having nicely. How you try to eat will depend on your functionality equally on and off of the soccer industry as well as before and soon after the match.
Under are some specialised soccer foods for a week. For qualified soccer players.
- Breakfast: 1 cup powdered chocolate milk, breakfast cereals and a banana.
- Lunch: Spaghetti, Beef filet with potato and tomato, and fruit salad.
- Snack: Sandwich with ham and an orange juice.
- Evening meal: Vegetable soup, omelet, rice, and apple pie.
- Breakfast: 1 cup powdered chocolate milk, Toasted bread with olive oil and tomato, and an orange juice.
- Lunch: Lentils Beans, bread crumb rooster fillet with mushrooms, and a yogurt with sugar.
- Snack: Peanut butter sandwich and a fruit juice.
- Dinner: Blended salad, Salmon in sauce with fried potatoes, and strawberries with cream and sugar.
- Breakfast: 1 cup powdered chocolate milk, toast with butter and ham, and a fruit juice.
- Lunch: Rice with vegetables, pork loin steak undressed breaded with lettuce and a yogurt with sugar.
- Afternoon Snack: Cheese sub or sandwich and an orange juice.
- Supper: Blended veggies with peas with ham, grilled hen with lettuce and corn, and a yogurt.
- Breakfast: a glass of chocolate milk powder, biscuits with butter and jam, and an orange juice.
- Lunch: Cooked beans, Fried fish with lettuce and tomato, and Pineapple with honey
- Snack: Ham sandwich.
- Supper: Mashed veggies and grilled garlic & shrimp and basic yogurt with sugar.
- Breakfast: 1 cup powdered chocolate milk, Toasted bread with olive oil and tomato, and fruit salad.
- Lunch: salad from the backyard garden, rice with squid in its ink, and a custard.
- Snack: Cottage cheese with honey and a banana.
- Meal: Noodle soup, sea bass baked with roast potatoes and two kiwis.
- Breakfast: 1 yogurt cereal, home made biscuit, and a clean orange juice.
- Lunch: Pasta a la carbonara, veal steak with clean tomato and corn, and two tangerines.
- Snack: Sandwich with serrano ham with new tomato and a fruit juice.
- Meal: vegetable soup, swordfish with mashed potatoes and a yoghurt with sugar.
- Breakfast: 1 cup powdered chocolate milk, a croissant with jam and a fresh orange juice.
- Lunch: Fried eggplant, Roasted rooster with blended salad, and an apple with cheese.
- Afternoon Snack: Egg Omelet (if possible yoak)
- Supper: Cream of spinach soup, Baked hen with roasted tomato and a natural yogurt with sugar.